top of page

Product Locator

Available throughout 
West Virginia, for all 
West Virginians.

How do you Purchase?

Check-In: What Do I Need?
In order to visit a medical cannabis dispensary, you will need to have the following:

An active OMC medical cannabis patient card or caregiver card (digital or physical)

If you need assistance with updating your account information or remaining days supply, click here.

The valid State I.D. or passport you used when registering for the program. 

Valid forms of ID include unexpired West Virginia driver’s license, unexpired West Virginia identification card issued by the West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles, and unexpired US passport or passport card.

Note: if a patient is a minor, their caregiver must also register in the Patient/Caregiver Registry & the registered Caregiver must also be present with their valid OMC card and State I.D. or passport. 

Find us at the following WV dispensaries: 

NewLeaf White Logo.png
The Landing Social  (7).png
Next Level Wellness.png
GreenLight Logo.png
Registry Help
bottom of page